2020 Commercial Use Authorization applications open for National Parks services on Outer Banks
By Submitted Story on December 12, 2019
The National Park Service is pleased to announce that the 2020 Commercial Use Authorization (CUA) application process for Cape Hatteras National Seashore, Fort Raleigh National Historic Site and Wright Brothers National Memorial is now open.
Authorized services include:
- Beach Equipment Services (Cape Hatteras)
- Beach Fire Services (Cape Hatteras)
- Guided Fishing Services (Cape Hatteras & new for Fort Raleigh!)
- Guided Horseback Tours (Cape Hatteras)
- Guided Waterfowl Hunting (Cape Hatteras)
- Interpretive and Educational Programs (Cape Hatteras, new for Fort Raleigh & Wright Brothers!)
- Non-Motorized Boat Tours (Cape Hatteras & new for Fort Raleigh!)
- Off-Road Vehicle (ORV) Driving Tours (Cape Hatteras)
- Outdoor Fitness Classes (Cape Hatteras)
- Photography Instruction (Cape Hatteras, new for Fort Raleigh & Wright Brothers!)
- Road-Based Commercial Tours and Transportation (Cape Hatteras)
- Watersport Instruction (Cape Hatteras)
- Wedding Equipment Services (Cape Hatteras – new service!)
The application fee is $200.00 and on-line payments are now accepted. One CUA will cover activities in all applicable parks. CUAs are valid from the date of issue through December 31st of the same year. Engaging in or soliciting any business in the parks requires a CUA.
Visit the following websites for applications, instructions, and more information:
Please direct questions to Sarah Merrill at 252-475-9033 or firstname.lastname@example.org.