By Outer Banks Voice on November 16, 2020
(First Flight High School)
On Tuesday, Nov. 17, First Flight will host Camden in a volleyball match, the first athletic event of the 2020-2021 school year. With COVID guidelines, we have restrictions that we must follow:
1. Players will be given two vouchers (up to 25 total) to give to whomever they would like to attend. These vouchers must be shown at the front gate to gain entry. As much as we would love spectators to fill our seats and cheer on the Nighthawks, no one can be admitted without a voucher from the player.
2. All tickets will be $5.00
3. All spectators must submit to a COVID questionnaire, have temperature checked and wear masks at all times.
4. The JV game will start promptly at 4:30. Spectators will be allowed in beginning at 4:15
5. At the conclusion of the JV game, the gym will be cleared of spectators and properly sanitized.
6. The Varsity game will start no earlier than 6:00, regardless of the time the JV finishes. It is possible that it will be later than 6:00, again based on the JV game. Varsity spectators will be allowed entry no earlier than 5:45.
7. There will be no concession stand.
8. The games will be live streamed and the link posted on the First Flight Home Page and FFHS social media accounts
9. No gyms are allowing visiting fans entry, so we will also provide a link for away games when provided.